Flash broken in F10 :-(

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Thu Nov 27 23:30:23 UTC 2008

Looks like flash is an on-and-off proposition in F10. Mostly off. The only
videos that plays reliably for me are video clips on foxnews.com. If I find
an older web page with a relatively old Youtube link, that seems to also
play correctly. Links to currnet videos on www.youtube.com, hulu.com; and
cnn.com videos play with no sound. Also, after a few seconds the sound-free
video stops, while the rest of the clip keeps buffering. Firefox eventually
hangs, and has to be force-killed.

Anyone else has better luck with Flash. I'm using the latest version of
Adobe's Flash plugin, the 10.0.12.36-release, and Adobe seemed to have wiped
all older versions of the plugin off their download page.