weigh in if you have or have had the iso dvd burn no verify problem

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Nov 28 01:27:23 UTC 2008

Fred Silsbee wrote:
> after the burn/write, the DVD is ejected and then swallowed up again
>
> only to be ejected once more !
>
> The error is "no dvd found for verify!
>
> I am also available at fredsilsbee at yahoo.com

One possible cause is that hal or the desktop haven't been told not to automount
media. So when the drive closes, the system tool gets to the drive sooner than
the application and the application can't grab it. Look for the newly burned
media mounted on /mnt ot /media depending on how you have things set up.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>