Problem scrolling pages in F10

Anoop anoop.chargotra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:04:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,
         I installed Fedora 10 yesterday. I was able solve the display
issue which I was facing by assistance of Fedora community. Thanks for
that. Now I am seeing a weird problem in Firefox and Pidgin, in which
scrolling pages are not smooth. Pages are scrolled very slowly and
looks wavy. I am not seeing this problem in Konsole and Konqueror
though. Have anyone seen this problem?. Is it related to applications
related to GTK? Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Anoop