Better KDE pre release testing: F10 KDE4.2 Live ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:57:43 UTC 2008

KDE 4.2 beta got released this week.

In the interest of getting KDE 4.2 more thoroughly tested before its
actually released, could the Fedora team make up F10 KDE 4.2 Live
<debug> CD ISOs for those of us that are willing to spend time testing
beta software ?

Speaking for myself, I will not chance wrecking my everyday system by
installing a beta KDE release and nor will I run anything but F10 right
now.   I would, however, spend quite a bit of time running an F10 KDE
4.2 Live release.

I ran the F10 KDE Live CD prior to upgrading to F10.  I was very
impressed with how well it ran from CD.  I would do a lot more
prerelease testing if I had Live versions to work with.  Right now am
doing no pre release testing.

Just my $0.02