Warning: rpmfusion nvidia driver needs a special xorg.conf setup.

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Nov 29 12:53:36 UTC 2008

On 29.11.2008 00:16, Christopher A. Williams wrote:

> Come to think of it, the fglrx drivers are also missing. ATI/AMD just
> released a new version of these on 11-18 as well.

If you get them to work in a proper way(¹) let the RPM Fusion packagers
know via http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org. But they right now afaics simply
don't work on F10.

See also:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-November/msg00014.html

"""
Please note that the graphics drivers from AMD are not yet available in
the repositories as it seems they don't work with F10 right now. If you
know how to make them work let us know, then we'll try to ship them as
an update as soon as possible.
"""

CU
knurd

(¹) -- there are dirty hacks known to make them work (you should not use
them if you can't find them on your own). Those require one installs the
libdrm from F9 -- but that (obviously) is nothing RPM Fusion can or
wants do, as we don't want to mess up peoples systems