Creating a F10 respin

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sun Nov 30 16:46:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:24:50 +0100,
BERES Laszlo <beres.laszlo at sys-admin.hu> wrote :

> has anybody tried to create a F10 respin? I'm unable to do this with
> revisor, I've always got a message:
>
> No Package Matching anaconda-runtime. This is a required package.

I'm thinking about doing something similar.  I made a CF install using
one of the tools (live-cd-something it's called) and instead of
fighting a battle with an all-encompassing tool I though of maybe
taking the produced squashed image file, mounting it, modify the boot
sequence for a start, repack it, put it back on the flash card and see
it boot.  If it works, I could then perhaps even remove unwanted
packages from it.

Cheers.