B&W Awstats Reports

elk dolk elkdolk at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 19:12:40 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have installed Awstats-6.8 on my Linux PC  (FC 9) .I copy access log files from server to
my Linux PC  In /var/log directory and the www.mydomain.conf file is in
/etc/awstats directory.
I generate reports in static HTML pages from the command
line in /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin directory . Everything works fine
but I seem to miss the beautiful icons! they don’t show in my reports. That
means Awstats can not find /icon directory

It is in /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/icon

In the conf. file I have : DirIcons=”/icon”

There is this comment in the conf. file :

# Relative or absolute web URL of your awstats icon
directory.

# If you build static reports ("... -output >
outputpath/output.html"), enter

# path of icon directory relative to the output directory
'outputpath'.

# Example: "/awstatsicons"

# Example: "../icon"

# Default: "/icon" (means you must copy icon
directories in "/mywwwroot/icon")

can someone tell me where should I put the /icon directory so
that awstats can find it?