Could someone test Eclipse for me ?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Nov 30 21:23:28 UTC 2008

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 23:31 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Linuxguy123 wrote:
>>
>>> I am having a very difficult time getting Eclipse to run.
>>>
>>> Could someone do a 'yum install eclipse-cdt' and then do
>>> Start->Development->Eclipse and report the result ?
>>>

>> works
>>

> Could you give me a $uname -a and a java -version ?

java is 1.0.0_0  Using the default open source java on F10.

2.6.27.5-117.fc10.i686  is the kernel

You don't seem to give much information as the source of your woes.
Sometimes you can get more details if you try to run the application
from the command line.

--
Is a person who blows up banks an econoclast?