Wireless, Broadcom

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Nov 2 02:09:02 UTC 2008

Roman Makurin wrote:
> В Срд, 22/10/2008 в 11:05 -0400, Vincent Onelli пишет:
>> I would like to but I could not find the side to download it, I appreciate if you
>> happen to have a link for me.
>> thank you
>> Vinny
>
> http://www.broadcom.com/support/802.11/linux_sta.php

What kernel works with this? I tried it with 2.6.26.6-72 (last digit from
memory) and it blew up on the 2nd .c file, saying something was called with bad
args. Sounds like one of those cases where the kernel macros have changed, or
functions rewritten, or ... Anyway, didn't work for me, I've been down eight
days with a cold, and I'll look at it after the election.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>