Compiling libical

Armin Moradi feng.shaun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:39:51 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm updating my KDE svn build, and kdepimlibs doesn't build because it needs
libical 0.33.  It's not available in repos so I can't just install the
-devel package.  How can I compile it?  It doesn't respond to cmake nor
make.  All I get, is a build.sh which just makes two useless archives
(.tar.gz & .zip) which don't have anything except a few .php files and a
README which doesn't have any useful information regarding compiling it.

Does anyone here know how to compile libical?  (I got the source from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libical )

any help is greatly appreciated,
--
Armin