Fedora / RedHat - The problem

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Mon Nov 3 04:51:32 UTC 2008

Alright  I hate Microsoft.  I really do.  But here I am at 11:45pm on
a Sunday night and my wife needs to print a paper for tomorrow.

My Fedora cups  / samba server worked before and now it doesnt.  Was
it an update that broke?  I dunno.  But this is why RedHat / Fedora is
never going to take the upper hand.   Reboots on both platforms, a bunch
of tcpdumps and still no idea.  No real user should have to go through
this.  Sure  Ill figure it out.  But is that what someone wants when
theyve got a paper to print thats due tomorrow?

I dont think so.

-b