acer aspire one - wireless ethernet

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 4 23:02:09 UTC 2008

I installed the F10 beta on my new Acer Aspire One and it's working really
well, with one exception that I've discovered so far.

The wireless ethernet connects fine and works for a while.  Then it stops
responding, even though the little bar thing shows three or four bars.  If I try
to connect to my router again it comes up with a message telling me to enter my
password to access the router.  If I click on "show password" it shows me a
series of numbers and letters that's not my WPA2 password.  If I enter my
password again it attempts to connect, fails, and just brings me back to the
window asking for my password.

What should I be looking at here?