freenx 7.3

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:15:08 UTC 2008

Roman Makurin wrote:
> В Втр, 04/11/2008 в 09:46 -0600, Les Mikesell пишет:
>> Does anyone have step-by-step instructions for using freenx 7.3's
>> ability to remotely mirror the console session?  I'm trying to do it
>> under Centos but maybe someone here has more experience with it.  I can
>> mirror a non-console freenx session to 2 remote connections but haven't
>> been able to get a connection to the console session.  If I say I want a
>> vnc session I can see mirroring the console as a choice but haven't been
>> able to make it connect.
>>

> If you are using nx client from no machine, you need to choose new
> session when you see list of vnc sessions

I'm getting to where the NX client opens a black screen with a small
dialog box that says 'unable to connect to host: Connection refused
(111)'.  This happens whether I say I want a new VNC connection or
select the console session and 'resume', and also if I say I want a VNC
connction and select a non-console session to vnc-shadow.  However if I
say I want a shadow session in the client configuration instead of VNC,
then I am permitted to connect to the non-console session.

Have I missed something like setting a vnc password?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com