Hang coming out of suspend

Geoffrey Leach geoff at hughes.net
Fri Nov 7 21:21:04 UTC 2008

ASUS Z84F. When I suspend (with appropriate quirks) under
kernel-2.6.26.6-79.fc9.i686, half of the time the system hangs on
coming out of the suspend, requiring reboot. Things appear to start out
well, then, before the display and keyboard are enabled, the system
hangs. Earlier 2.6.26 kernels and kernel-2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686 (now in
use) work fine. Neither /var/log/messages nor dmesg show anything
wrong.

Fedora 9 is up-to-date.

Before I submit to Bugzilla, (a) is anyone having a similar problem and
(b) any suggestions for data gathering?

Thanks.