How to enter unicode in F9

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Sun Nov 9 19:10:06 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 09:38 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> > Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > Except that is a 'frownie' as displayed here, and in this email.
> >
> > ☺
>

> poc

Maybe off topic?

How about the other way around?  What if you want to,
say translate unicode characters to english?  I have
song files that have unicode characters and some for
which I have no idea what it is supposed to represent.

For example, some song files have this image of a box
with binary numbers in them, supposedly a unicode
character, and I thought of simply deleting them, but
I'd like to know what they really are and if they can
be translated into english?

Thanks!
Dan