knotes on KDE not start automatically

Ambrogio De Lorenzo ambrogio.de.lorenzo at alice.it
Sun Nov 9 20:12:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I used knotes on fedora 8 (kde 3.x) and everytime I started the desktop,
knotes started, with all my notes on the desk.

Now I installed fedora 9 and KDE 4.1
I copied all my notes on the new system, and started knotes.
Everything was ok, but knotes doesn't start at DKE start.
Other applications starts (pidgin and Kgpg for example).

Someone known how to make knotes startable at KDE start?
I think there is a way (like autostart), but I would like to know if it
is the only way to obtain knotes started.

Tnx
 Ambrogio