OpenOfficeWriter: How to insert page-break

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed Nov 12 00:52:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:45:32PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 07:16:58PM +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 12:07 -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> > > How are page breaks inserted in text?
> > >
> > > What are good books or tutorials for writer?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > Insert -> Manual break -> Page break.

Or CTRL-ENTER should do it too.

> > As for a good tutorial - no idea.

I found some documentation at either openoffice.org or somewhere
on sun.com a year or so ago. Right now I don't recall where, but
there was a user's manual as well as several other documents on
using it.

> Thanks! Writer looks awfully good these days.

And best of all, it isn't Word! :)

                        The Lord is like a strong tower.