Desktop effects on rawhide

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 04:53:02 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 06:46:24 pm Armin Moradi wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was wondering if there is any way to enable desktop effects on a rawhide
> box. Apparently there are no kmods for nvidia in the rpm-fusion for
> rawhide.
>
> Thank you,
> --
> Armin

Armin:
There is a long thread (8 pages and growing) on the Fedora Forum about this.
It starts here: http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=196182

Please take note that I haven't been following the thread, nor have I
attempted to use any nvidia driver other than the default nv driver --
perhaps I'll give it a try this weekend.

-- cmg