Fedora 10 - no longer rawhide?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:31:09 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-11-15 at 06:59 -0800, Fred Silsbee wrote:

> [...]

And as I've already pointed out *in the very same thread*, this comment
is related to PackageKit, NOT to yum. My comment about yum is correct
and I stand by it. Furthermore, my observation about there not being any
difference of opinion is again *explicitly* about yum. Read the post
again if you don't understand.

You really need to read what people are actually saying, not what you
seem to think they're saying.

> (B) the theme or subject here is to be able to advance to F10 without WITHOUT having to download the F10 ISO
>
> This would be really great!

For the Nth time, that's that preupgrade is for.

This is getting ridiculous. How many times and in how many ways do we
have to repeat the same information?

poc