set up NAT (network address translation) on local server

Christopher K. Johnson ckjohnson at gwi.net
Thu Nov 20 15:28:20 UTC 2008

I would add the *nat through COMMIT before the existing *filter line.

I don't believe it matters as long as you do not mix them together.  But
usually the *nat is much briefer than *filter, thus a good convention to
put it first to find easily later.

--
   "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know
   they shall never sit in" - Greek Proverb