Joiner for Linux

Manuel Gomez mgdpz1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:45:36 UTC 2008

I only need that the document can be readable and writable, the document
it would be .odb (openoffice), that's all.

About  this:
When people start downloading files, normally they start at the
begining. so most likely by the time you cut them off they will have
already obtained the part you care about.

If i get a joiner that can works well, i have enough.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help. With cat the file is not
readable or writable, so i am looking a joiner.