FC 10-Live cd locks up during boot.

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 03:44:39 UTC 2008

FC 10 install on PC.

FC 10-KDE-live cd boots and goes through the boot process, after it gets
to the process of "Starting Cups" OK
After that the process just locks up.

The cd passes test and the sha1sum test.

I also used a FC10 Preview disk that I used to install with earlier on a
Laptop, and it also locked up during boot.

I also put a FC8-Live cd in and it went all the way through to the desktop.

Something about FC10 on this PC that already has FC8 installed on it ,
is having troubles with booting on a Live Cd.

Any commands that I can feed to the boot process ??