Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 16:48:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just installed from the Fedora 10 x86_64 install DVD.  Two
things that were problematic.

First was that after I checked the media using the Test
selection box, it would not recognize the disk as Fedora
installation media.  I had to reboot and skip the check.
Not a showstopper, but somewhat confusing.

Second was that when I went to custom configuration for the
disks, there was no format option for ext4.  The partitions
I used were already formatted as ext3, and I reformatted
them as that and the install went fine.  I was disappointed
as I wanted to use the new filesystem.  I will hold off on
making the new install comfortable until this is definitely
ruled out.

Should I bugzilla either of these.  A quick search turned up
no others for them but they might be known problems.

And a big thank you to everyone who got this out the door.