Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 17:25:45 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:10:13AM -0700, stan wrote:
>> Paul W. Frields wrote:

> My apologies Stan, I forgot to mention that you need to hold down a
> key during boot -- most people use Ctrl -- to get the screen where you
> can enter parameters.  (That's in the release notes too, but
> regardless...)

Thanks.  I know, RTFM, but usually things just work (TM) so
it is tempting to just run with it.  :-)

On that note, I don't recall the DVD install asking if I
would like to read the notes.  Is there something I do to
see that?  I'll go to the Fedora download site to read them.
  I got the DVD off usenet and that wasn't part of it.
Maybe it should be in Anaconda to ask that?  Bugzilla?