Troubles downloading Fedora DVD iso

Denise.Agosti at dana.com Denise.Agosti at dana.com
Wed Nov 26 17:57:01 UTC 2008

I am trying to download the DVD iso for Fedora 10 using curl.
Instead of getting the full 3.4Gb, it always stops at this exact size =
1073762304 Nov 26 09:21 Fedora-10-i386-DVD.iso

I have tried the Fedora 9 DVD iso but had the same issue.   I have tried
different mirrors --- still same problem.
There is plenty of space on the server.

Could anyone please tell me what I might be doing wrong?  (I have
successfully downloaded DVDs and CDs using this approach before.)

Here is the full script I am using...minus our real server name and port.

#! /bin/sh

function get_iso {
   curl -v -x <our proxy server>:<our port> -C - -O $URL
}  # End of function get_iso

URL="
http://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/iso/Fedora-10-i386-DVD.iso
"
get_iso

Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks,
Denise
</PRE>
<hr>

English, Francais, Espanol, Deutsch, Italiano, Portugues:<br>
<hr>