has K3B been abandoned?

Jose Celestino japc at co.sapo.pt
Thu Nov 27 00:12:59 UTC 2008

Words by Arthur Pemberton [Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 04:49:47PM -0600]:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Phil Meyer <pmeyer at themeyerfarm.com> wrote:
> > Fred Silsbee wrote:

Hell. Even Gnome users use K3B. I changed to Gnome some months ago and I
can't let go of many KDE apps, K3B has no rival (the other apps are, if
you want to know, amarok, digikam and gwenview).

--
Jose Celestino | http://japc.uncovering.org/files/japc-pgpkey.asc