F10 and Grub boot problem

Ed Gurski ed at gurski.com
Thu Nov 27 01:26:45 UTC 2008

I upgraded to F10, which went smoothly except for the reboot. All I got
was multiple GRUB's that kept filling up the screen but no boot.

I then tried to do the upgrade again and thought I needed to upgrade
GRUB (which I selected initially), but still the same result.

So, I did an upgrade again, but this time I said I wanted to change my
boot loader to GRUB again, and this resolved my problem.

This is just a heads-up for others who may experience the same
problem...

-
Ed Gurski

Linux User