Not able to Login to F10

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 14:57:56 UTC 2008

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

SNIP OUT THE STUFF THAT DOESN'T NEED INCLUDING WHEN YOU REPLY TO POSTS!

It's not just occasionally that some people forget to do it, which is
forgiveable, it's *continual* laziness and disregard for everyone else
on the list, not to mention the list server.

Tried to do that, but could not decide what/which parts were relevant to the thread :(  I am sorry if I have offended anyone :( I  was trying to help only.  Dammn what happened to the good sumaritan here?

You almost did the same thing with your response, but why discuss that?

Regards,

Antonio