gvim syntax highlighting on FC9

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 16:13:45 UTC 2008

Hi folks.

In my php files I have either at the top or the bottom of the file the
following:

<? // vim: ft=php nowrap ai et

which has always forced php syntax highlighting instead of html when editing
the files.

I have just upgraded one of my servers to FC9 with vim 7.1 and this has
stopped working - it now uses html syntax highlighting.

Anyone know what I need to do to get this working properly again.

Ta

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn