Not able to Login to F10

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 16:48:10 UTC 2008

Antonio Olivares wrote:
> --- On Thu, 11/27/08, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> SNIP OUT THE STUFF THAT DOESN'T NEED INCLUDING WHEN YOU REPLY TO POSTS!
>
> It's not just occasionally that some people forget to do it, which is
> forgiveable, it's *continual* laziness and disregard for everyone else
> on the list, not to mention the list server.

> Tried to do that, but could not decide what/which parts were relevant to the thread :(  I am sorry if I have offended anyone :( I  was trying to help only.  Dammn what happened to the good sumaritan here?
>
> You almost did the same thing with your response, but why discuss that?
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio

Antonio,

Don't let it gripe you.  People can have all kinds of moods
at all kinds of times.  They can have all kinds of
programming from all kinds of past incidents making them
obsessive about things without being aware of it.

If we're honest with ourselves, we all have these triggers
without understanding where they come from.

Just smile and move on, accepting it as part of the human
condition.

I actually got a chuckle out of the original post making the
point.  Though, of course, I wasn't the one being targeted.
    ;-)

And the point is valid.  It does reduce the effectiveness of
communication if there is lots of noise in it.

Thank you for contributing.