gvim syntax highlighting on FC9

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 17:47:19 UTC 2008

Gary Stainburn wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2008 16:13:45 Gary Stainburn wrote:
>> Hi folks.
>>
>> In my php files I have either at the top or the bottom of the file the
>> following:
>>
>> <? // vim: ft=php nowrap ai et
>
> It looks like the whole line is ignored because the nowrap, ai and et are also
> ignored

I don't have a direct answer for you, but this sounds like
an option is being set or unset that wasn't before.  Did you
copy over your .vimrc?

There is a usenet group called comp.editors where a lot of
very knowledgeable vim users hang out.  Like all usenet
groups it is slowly dying because of spamming and blogs, but
you could ask your question there.