Is there a way to put an application icon in the "tray" ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:25:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 20:42 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:

> > KDE4.1 rocks, except for a few things.
>
> :-)  Glad you found what works for you.  It's that configurability that keeps
> us all with KDE.
>
> Those 'few things' - care to tackle them one at a time?  Let's see if we can
> help you resolve them.

You are a brave woman...  umm... why don't we leave this for now and
come back to it when Folder View works and possibly when KDE 4.2 ships ?

There is one thing... The F10 KDE Live CD has a wireless network manager
widget in the panel.  Where do I find that for my F10 install ?  If you
don't know offhand, I'll reboot the F10 KDE Live CD and find out for all
of us.

Thanks