My nvidia driver for 2.6.27.5-117 has a problem...

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Nov 28 05:58:49 UTC 2008

On 28.11.2008 01:57, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 16:40 -0500, Linuxguy123 wrote:
>> [...]
>> How would I troubleshoot this and where would I report it ?
> Is it me or does it sound like I must download the source for the nvidia
> driver and recompile it myself ?  Just like I used to, before the days
> of livna/ RPMfusion.  Yuck.

If it works with the nvidia packages but doesn't with the RPM Fusion
packages then please report it to bugzilla.rpmfusion.org -- only then
the package maintainers have a chance to fix it.

But you problem might be a wrongly set up xorg.conf -- check this thread:
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-users/2008-November/000114.html

CU
knurd