Evolution and F10

Ed Gurski ed at gurski.com
Fri Nov 28 13:34:08 UTC 2008

I upgraded from F9 to F10 without problems. However, Evolution's
behavior has changed.

In F9, I could view all my unread messages in the Unread folder and when
finished reading them, I could either hit Cntrl-E or navigate to a
different folder. Once I navigated back to the Unread folder, all the
messages would be gone.

In F10, as soon as the message is read, it disappears into it's
respective folder and I loose the preview.

Is this a bug or a new feature?  I disabled allowing messages to be
marked read after N seconds, but that is not a long term solution...

Thanks
-
Ed Gurski

Linux User