F9-F10 preupgrade worked, but repos point to F9

Ted Roche tedroche at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:45:36 UTC 2008

Hi, folks:

I used the preupgrade (after doing a yum update preupgrade to get the
1.0 version) to upgrade F9 to F10 on my ThinkPad T61 and all appears
to be running quite well. However, when I went to try out the new
NetBeans feature, I couldn't find it listed. Checking the Software
Sources options in the Package Manager for GNOME, I see that I'm still
pointing to the F9 repositories.  I know I could just hack the
/etc/yum.repos.d files, but is there a more correct way to switch to
the new repositories?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC