F9 Mono

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 15:48:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I was thinking of
> /usr/bin/mono

executes mono apps

> /usr/bin/mono-api-diff
> /usr/bin/mono-api-info
> /usr/bin/mono-api-info2
> /usr/bin/mono-service
> /usr/bin/mono-service2

Both mono-service and mono-service2 are from xsp (run ASPX files)

> /usr/bin/mono-test-install

Tests the installs fine

> /usr/bin/monodir

Sets the mono runtime directory

> /usr/bin/monolinker

Links mono bits to underlying libraries (like a glue)

> Then there are also quite a few *.exe files aparently generated
> by /usr/bin/mono. I was surprised to find all the .exe files in
> F9.

You'll get lots of them from the main mono packages, but a pile of
others from different apps. They should all live in /usr/lib
or /usr/lib64 though

TTFN

Paul