Next silly Q, ktorrent this time.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Nov 30 16:04:31 UTC 2008

On Sunday 30 November 2008, g wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Looking through the messages at the above link, one suggested deleting
>> ktorrentrc, which I did, and that, while destroying the share data, did
>> allow the gui to restart ok, so I set it to continue seeding.  Now, if x
>> doesn't crash again...
>
>good to know about ktorrentrc. thanks. will have to remember.
>
>be sure to run a checksum. even tho ktorrent is supposed to do so, would
>not hurt to run yourself to insure that download is correct.

I did the sha1sum on the burnt disk, it was good, but the dvd doesn't autoboot
in the machine I was going to put it on.  Ubuntu's Hardy Heron cd does, in
the same dvd reader. I haven't tried it here to see if it will autoboot
though, and should.

Down with a cold, I haven't really felt like doing a whole lot. I did start on
some drawer and door handles for an entertainment center I'm building
yesterday, but my shop has very little heat and the current temp is about 2C.
Being diabetic, that equals some darned cold feet. :(

>> Thanks for the link, it was helpful.
>
>most welcome. glad it help. will check back thru it when i get ktorrent in
>this installation.

Thanks again.

--
Cheers, Gene