EeePC 701 : Is pre-upgrade not optional??

Dario Nievas nievasdario at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:24:27 UTC 2008

i have just finished installing F10 on a eeepc701 with 1GB of ram. As
for now, everything is working out of the box (I am writing this email
from the eeepc, logged in to my wireless router)
I am impressed.
I recommend you to give it a try, using the live usb function. Check
the installation guide for F10.
Hope this info helps. Let me know if you need more details