POS

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Oct 2 16:05:22 UTC 2008

Andrew Bacchi wrote:
> Bring back fc8.  fc9 is a downgrade.

Hello Andrew,

first I'd like to thank you for your keen interest in the Fedora Project
in general and the Fedora distribution in particular.

I'm very sorry our latest release just did not work for you, but with
the extensive feedback you have provided, I'm fairly certain we can now
start making the improvements everyone apparently so desperately needs,
so that down the road, we can let you experience the latest and greatest
from the entire Free and Open Source Software world, too.

Thank you again for your tremendous effort in making clear what did or
what did not work for you, and what you would like to see improved.

I wish you all the best.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip