ndiswrapper does not load at startup

Zoran Spasojevic nature at timeprints.com
Sun Oct 5 02:01:21 UTC 2008

I set up wireless linksys wmp54gs successfully using ndiswrapper on FC9.
However, ndiswrapper does not load at start-up.
executing ndiswrapper -m writes
alias wlan0 ndiswrapper in /etc/modprobe.d/ndiswrapper.
Executing ndiswrapper -ma creates 4 different lines in
/etc/modprobe.d/ndiswrapper
about which the system complains at start-up.
Including alias wlan0 ndiswrapper in various other files does not seem
to help.
Every time I want to connect to the internet I execute as root
/sbin/modeprobe ndiswrapper
in order to connect to the internet.
Is there a way to load ndiswrapper at start-up?
Thanks in advance,
Zoran