sendmail ! where to put my password

Adel ESSAFI adel.safi at imag.fr
Tue Oct 7 06:51:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
I still have a problem with authentication but this time, the error code is
535 instead of 540.

I have followed the instruction below and just changer 587 to 25  (no ssl
connection) and put this on authinfo file

AuthInfo: "U:adel.essafi" "I:adel" "P:********" "M:LOGIN PLAIN"

Could you help please.

Adel

<adel.safi at imag.fr>