fedora 9 and swapping motherboards

Geoffrey Leach geoff at hughes.net
Sun Oct 12 23:36:10 UTC 2008

Greetings.

Something that might be of interest to you. NOT a problem for me, just
in case you might think I'm complaining :-)

My ISP (Hughes.net) consistently dumps your postings to the fedora list
into the spam folder. Presumably they are using some third-party
filtering service, although I have no idea which. SpamAssassin thinks
the emails are just fine, needless to say.

I'm attaching the as-received copy of this for the headers.

Regards.