Evolution and the exchange plugin

Claude Jones claudejones at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Oct 13 20:47:20 UTC 2008

This is my first try at trying to connect to an Exchange 2007
Server. I've been trying the suggestions from this page for
configuration
-- http://oit.utk.edu/exchange/unix/evolution_setup.php
I keep getting a can't connect error that just suggests checking
my url, username, and password - I've tried disabling my firewall
as well to make sure no ports are being blocked. I've tried
different combinations of my user name with and without the
domain.

I am able to connect to the Exchange Server via a browser which I
believe indicates that the owa is working correctly, which is
what the Exchange plugin needs

I'm stumped - suggestions, other websites?

Claude Jones
Tehogee Services
Brunswick, MD, USA