flash and firefox again

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:53:29 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 5:22 AM, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <
wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200810 at gmail.com<wolfgang.rupprecht%2Bgnus200810 at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> "Richard Shaw" <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> writes:
> > I have both the i386 and x86_64 installed on my F8 machine. I'm not sure
> > if I still need it though...
>
> In theory you don't need them.  It didn't seem to hurt anything when I
> installed them temporarily, but your mileage may vary.
>
> This problem is beginning to sound a bit like a timing problem, with
> some folks seeing it and others not.
>
> -

Before flash 10, almost any page containing flash used to segfault  my
firefox 32 on F8 (Intel quadcore). With flash 10, I am not having any issue
whatsoever.

I am also not using libflash support or nspluginwrapper anymore.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ