[Fwd: FC9 Network Config]

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Wed Oct 1 12:25:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

Is it possible I have stop some of service by using ntsysv ?
If so, which services must be started ?

For my fc9 system screen :

[root at svr1 ~]# which system-config-network
/usr/sbin/system-config-network
[root at svr1 ~]# rpm -qf /usr/sbin/system-config-network
system-config-network-tui-1.5.7-1.fc9.noarch
[root at svr1 ~]#

Thanks.

Edward.