Nvidia Drivers for Fedora 9

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat Oct 4 12:22:44 UTC 2008

The advantage to using livna is that they are included in RPM packages.
If you get them directly from Nvidia, when you get an updated kernel you
would have to reinstall the drivers.
IMHO: It is usually better to use RPM packages rather than tarballs
because of the database. But, there are always exceptions.