Howto use bluetooth in KDE

Andrea mariofutire at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:28:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to send/receive files with my Phone.
I've installed kbluetooth, but whenever I run kbluemon I get the following error

process 3712: arguments to dbus_message_new_method_call() were incorrect, assertion
"_dbus_check_is_valid_path (path)" failed in file dbus-message.c line 1074.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
  D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
KCrash: Application 'kbluemon' crashing...

I have tried then to install gnome-bluetooth but I can find out how to use it.

Does anybody know how to do it?

Andrea