what is happening to reply-to header?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sun Oct 5 15:37:44 UTC 2008

Hi;

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 11:24 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:20:15 -0400
> Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net> wrote:
>
> > I noticed fedora-list messages were no longer being
> > automatically directed to my fedora mail folder by
> > my filter rules. Poking around, I see the Reply-To:
> > header now says the reply address is:
> >
> >    fedora-list at www.redhat.com

I am also getting some fedora list messages filtered (or not filtered as
the case maybe) into 'Unmatched' with the bulk of them still being
filtered into my 'Fedora' folder.  However, when I check the headings in
both the headings seem to be the same: i.e. fedora-list at redhat.com

Has something changed in Evolution (I don't have any recent upgrades) or
has some special identifier in 'fedora-list' been changed?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3