F-Spot crashes on load

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:42:10 UTC 2008

F-Spot crashes whenever I launch it (this is on F8).  The following is
printed in the terminal:

$ f-spot

** (/usr/lib/f-spot/f-spot.exe:4906): WARNING **: The following assembly
referenced from /usr/lib/f-spot/f-spot.exe could not be loaded:
     Assembly:   NDesk.DBus    (assemblyref_index=9)
     Version:    1.0.0.0
     Public Key: f6716e4f9b2ed099
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in
the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing
assembly (/usr/lib/f-spot).

** (/usr/lib/f-spot/f-spot.exe:4906): WARNING **: Could not load file or
assembly 'NDesk.DBus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=f6716e4f9b2ed099' or one of its dependencies.

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has
occurred.

I've (re)installed f-spot via yum with the same result.  I feel like it's a
missing dependency.  Anyone know what it would be?

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org