A Fatal Error Occurred

Alex Makhlin makhlina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:06:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am running Fedora 9 / KDE 4.1 and after reboot I received this error
when logging onto my main user "A Fatal Error Occurred" "The application
Plasma Workspace (Plasma) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV).
The root user is fine as well as other users but why the main one?  I
backed up all my personal files and deleted my main user. Then I
recreated it and reconfigured it to my personal settings and everything
is fine. Anyone know why this happened? I didn't do anything but yet it
crashed!